Created: Feb 17, 2019 (11:21PM)
Villanova Rowing has a proud tradition and plays an integral role in the sport’s history in Philadelphia. To help the program maximize its potential, a new boathouse is crucial to its continued development. Located in nearby Conshohocken, Pa., the new boathouse will provide the program with first-class amenities and access to one of the best rowing areas on the Schuylkill River.
- 5,000 square foot facility solely for the Villanova Rowing program
- Two bay doors for boat egress/ingress
- Racks to store all boats
- Restrooms, showers and changing areas
- 1,250 square foot mezzanine for fitness/ergometer rowing machine area
- Approximately 300 foot walk from the boathouse to the dock
- Located less than five miles from campus
Please help us in supporting the Villanova Rowing teams by making a donation. Every bit helps!